Keele University Science and Innovation Park
The site lies within Keele University campus, situated close to the A34 with links to the A500, A50 and the M6. Phase 3 infrastructure works are completed for an additional 38 acres of greenfield space with outline planning permission suitable for bespoke office buildings, light manufacturing or laboratory/workshop facility. The expansion will also feature a new hotel and conference centre and some post graduate accommodation. Four distinctive high tech office buildings include IC1, IC2 and two Med Tech offices, MedIC3 and MedIC4 that include dedicated lab space. Work has commenced on a further speculative office unit (IC5) of 27,000sqft.
- Overall Developable Land — 36.4 acres (15.2hectares) net.
- Planning Use — B1
- Site Owner — Keele University Science & Innovation Park
- Planning Authority — Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council
- Major Local Companies — Siemens, Capita, Navman Wireless, Adecco, Biocomposites, Dermal
Technology Laboratory, Internet Central, Koko Digital, McCamley UK
- Developers — Keele University Science & Business Park Limited