A greenfield investment site comprising of 117 acres (47.3 ha) available with a phase 1 release of 14.5 acres (5.9 ha) on a prominent junction on rapid A50 M1-M6 link road 7 miles south east of Stoke-on-Trent City Centre.
The site is within 9 miles of junction 15 of the M6 and within 38 miles of junction 24 of the M1.
Buildings designed to specific occupiers needs from 15,000 sq ft (1393.5sq m). Lease or purchase terms are available. Planning consent for B1 only but offers potential for high quality B2 subject to planning.
- Overall developable land — 117 acres (47 Hectares) gross
- Planning Use — B1
- Site owner — St Modwen Development
- Planning authority — Staffordshire Moorlands District Council
- Major local companies — JCB, Klarius (Exhaust systems), Alton Towers, Wedgwood,
- Developers — St Modwen Developments